Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailing in the great history along the coasts of Epirus"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
About 130 miles long, it is ideal for a week-long cruise: traveling
along the coasts of Epirus breathing the atmosphere of the
We will leave from Corfu and after a swim in the Blue Lagoon we will moor in the navy of the sparkling Sivota.
In the morning we will put the bow on the island of Paxos to spend the night in the clear bay of Lakka.
After the morning swim away to the spectacular Parga, which with its amphitheater shape will welcome us for a wonderful day of walks and fresh aperitifs.
From here we will head into Fanàri Bay to spend a mythological day with a descent of the river Acheron and a visit to the Necromanteion, here Ulysses entered the underworld to meet the soul of the Tiresias.
Breakfast and bow on Gaios for a magical evening.
In the morning it is broken to the north to anchor in the wildlife oasis of Valtou where you often see otters and a great variety of birds.
From here we will return to Corfu, charmed by the siren song.
1 night - Sivota - Marina
2 nights - Lakka - Ancora
3 night - Parga - Quay
4 night - Fanàri - Ancora
5 night - Portò Gaios - Quay
6 night - Valtou - Ancora
7 night - Corfu - Marina
Arrogance 50 Teknocantieri
This 50ft was built as a "race car", winner of numerous regattas in the northern Adriatic and a forge of important skippers.
Under its racer look, comfortable interiors are hidden with a large square, a functional kitchen, a large chart and three double cabins and three bathrooms. On the deck there is the sunbathing cushions, the ladder for the bago and an outdoor shower.
The boat is equipped with a self-inflating raft, life jackets and safety equipment.
Our trip starts here
Friday 16 August from 8:00 until Friday 16 August at 14:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 23 August from 8:00 until Friday 23 August at 12:00
Reviews of Hansel
Other important information
- Sun hat - Sunglasses - Zuccotto of wool
- Thin sleeping bag with sheet
- Bath towel
- Boat shoes
- Shorts, bermudas
- Rubber shower slippers
- Heavy sweatshirt or light fleece
- K-Way waterproof jacket
- Lightweight sweatshirt
- Polo shirt, T-shirt
- Tank tops
- Underwear briefs - Beauty personal hygiene, sunscreen, cocoa butter, medicines etc.
- Swimming goggles for bathing - Upload mobile phones and tablets
- Book, which you have never had time to read and which you will not read.
How to reach the boat:
Given the low costs, the best solution remains the taxi.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.