For travellers from 25 to 45 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "LAST MINUTE PRICE - Last place on board! - In the footsteps of Ulysses - on the trail of Ulysses"!
1 spot available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome at board!
I have been coming here for almost 20 years and I always go back willingly.
This year the start is set for August 17 by Sami and the 24th is back in Lefkada .
I will be on board as captain and another experienced sailor with whom I sailed many other times, even in these seas.
It is a simple vacation, made of not too long navigations, time to bathe, enjoy the quiet of the bays and the happy feast of some land landing.
We will sail during the day, mainly between the islands except for some eventual land-based bets.
Weather permitting, we will visit the enchantment of Fiscardo , the secret beaches of Atoko , the magic of Porto Leone and the sympathy of Kalamos .
The boat is one , 4 double cabins, one bunk and 3 bathrooms.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 17 August from 9:00 until Saturday 17 August at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 23 August from 18:00 until Saturday 24 August at 12:00
Reviews of Filippo
Other important information
On the boat you can bring a bag, no trolley please.
A wool sweater and a waterproof jacket are the only heavy clothing needed, for the rest some swimsuits and t-shirts are enough for the holiday, at the very least a pair of jeans if you really can't do without it, even if in general the trousers courts are more suitable.
There will also be a guitar on my boat, an inseparable companion and, if necessary, an entertainer of beautiful songs sung under the stars. While I surf I like reading, chatting, smoking a cigar ... I am a Wine Master, so at dinner we will try to drink good wine!
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.