This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Fragrant wind, freedom, being surrounded by the Blue by day and by the infinite stars at night, healthy cooking and simple people, this is the beauty of the Mediterranean culture fortunately intact in Greece.
This is enough to fall in love with its islands: so I met Greece and so I want to make it known.
We will combine the exploration of the most secluded bays where snorkeling among the wrecks and fantastic trekking in the wild Mediterranean scrub to the more sincere joy of the Greek people.
Convenient boarding in Lefkas from where we will reach depending on the wind:
Dive into this magic very well accompanied by a boat really able to convey the pleasure of sailing with the comfort of 2 bathrooms and 4 cabins, one with independent beds.
Morning trekkig on the ground or yoga in a boat with diving, breakfast, sailing, lunch in the bay, relax / freetime, dinner in the bay or on land.
I'm waiting for you on board!
Our trip starts here
Saturday 10 August from 17:00 until Sunday 11 August at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 17 August from 18:00 until Sunday 18 August at 8:00
Reviews of Gianluca
Other important information
AR Low Cost flights to Preveza or Kefalonia from:
The embarkation / disembarkation base at Lefkas (Perigiali) is easily accessible from the airports of (Preveza (PVK) by bus (4 €) or TAXI (40 €) and Kefalonia (EFL) by ferry (8.5 €) - Write me for timetables and conventions.
If you plan to arrive early, you can deposit your luggage for free at the Yacht Club and visit nearby Nidri.
Remember to bring:
sorriso =), sunscreen, costume, slippers, towel, pile, k-way, sweatshirt, mask,
On board for common use there are 2 hammocks, cushions, sheets (10 € / head) 100% eco-friendly detergents for personal hygiene and boat cleaning, fishing kits, snorkel kits, first aid kits, tableware, books, board games, sailing manual, binoculars, safety equipment, Hi-Fi mp3, 220V domestic power outlet.
On request entirely vegetarian galley, and Yoga program.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.