Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "3 days – 2 nights lost in Paradise – ALL INCLUSIVE"!
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
In this holiday we will visit islands that are remote, outside the
main tourist trail and ferry connections. Meganisi,
Formikula, Kastos, and Kalamos most of them
are approached by yacht only and some have only one village, others
nothing but pure nature!
Why choose this holiday:
- You get to see what most people don’t !
- This is an all inclusive holiday! All your food and some drinks are included, as well as all petrol charges and marina fees. No hidden costs here.
- SUP, dinghy, hammock and snorkeling equipment included
- This is the cheapest sailing holiday you can find in August.
- Suitable for beginners, few days, short distances, many destinations!
Beneteau Oceanis 43
This yacht has magical powers! The minute you come aboard, she will empty your head of all your worries and make you feel relaxed and carefree... With a modern, wide, luxurious interior and excellent sailing capabilities, she will help you find the freedom you have been looking for. Welcome aboard, find your --hidden--...
Our trip starts here
Saturday 8 August from 13:00 until Saturday 8 August at 14:00
Our trip ends here
Monday 10 August from 13:00 until Monday 10 August at 14:00
Reviews of Mike
Other important information
Saturday: Dinner on board/ 2 cocktails and 2 beers or soft drinks each
Sunday: Breakfast on board / mid-day snacks or fruit / Dinner on board or out at a sea-side restaurant (drinks not included)
All days unlimited herbal tea and freshly ground coffee
EXTEND YOUR HOLIDAY By Yacht&Flat- You can extend your holiday by staying as many more days as you like BEFORE the holiday starts, renting a room in a shared flat. The flat is only 7 km from Lefkas Town and has beautiful views overlooking Lefkas Canal. PRICES Double room with private bathroom & private balcony 75€ - Double room with shared bathroom 50€ - Sofa on a common area 25€
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly via credit card, or via wire transfer.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days, you can pay a deposit of around30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.