This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A week of sailing starting from Athens to get to Rhodes, visiting the most beautiful islands of the Aegean. We will visit Hydra, Milos, Santorini, Astypalea, Nisyros. We will stop in the most traditional marinas and spend the night in the harbour, counting the stars all night.
Ocean Star 48.1
Ocean Stars 48.1 is a boat designed for cruising, so a boat very comfortable and comfortable and also very safe for good seakeeping. It has four double cabins including two with private bathroom and two with shared bathroom, all equipped with 12 Volt electrical outlets for charging the phone or Tablet, a large dinette and a kitchen with oven to prepare excellent lunches and dinners. On board we find all the safety equipment, from the life raft, life jackets, umbilicals and life line. We also have a large tender on board that allows us to explore the bays and get down to earth in comfort. It is also equipped with solar panels that make us autonomous in terms of on-board energy. The external part consists of a large table in the aft cockpit that can also be used for navigation and a large sundeck at the bow.
Our trip starts here
Atene, Kentrikos Tomeas Athinon, Grecia
Saturday 25 June from 15:00 until Saturday 25 June at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 2 July from 8:00 until Saturday 2 July at 11:00
Reviews of Alessandro
Other important information
The boat is a Ocean Star 48.1 with 4 cabins and 3 bathrooms. Sheets, pillowcases and towels are included in the price.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.