This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Discover Sporades, the lush green enchanting islands with
We depart at 17:00 in the afternoon from Platanias, Pelion. (1hr drive from Volos, 4hr from Thessaloniki and 5hrs from Athens).
In the evening we anchor in the port of Skiathos, where we will have a fun night out, at the bars of the island.
Our destination is Alonissos.
We make intermediate stops for swimming at the southern beaches of Skopelos and we spend the night in Alonissos.
Visit to the picturesque village in the morning and sail off for a swim, before we reach our next destination, the port of Skopelos with the beautiful Chora.
In the morning we depart for the beaches of Skiathos and at 14.00 return to Platanias fishing village.
A very nice 4cabin fast cruiser, with the option to be 3 cabin (bow master cabin). Fully overhauled in 2018. Valid ORC racing certificate and free use of paddle-board.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 27 July from 17:00 until Saturday 27 July at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Tuesday 30 July from 14:00 until Tuesday 30 July at 14:00
Reviews of Nikos
Other important information
We depart from Platanias (Pelion), a small fishing harbour opposite
Skiathos island, so you will not lose any time from your
It takes 1 hr from Volos by car.
In this holiday everything is inclusive, even the provisions for cooking breakfast and lunch, but everybody helps in preparing food.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.