Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Premium Cruise 8 days on a Catamaran with hostess in Seychelles - All Inclusive"!
10 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
This is a Premium holiday.
Organized by selected partners with an all inclusive and top-notch level of service.
Brief description of the holiday
This sailing cruise is in
Contact the customer care of Sailsquare to +44 2035144220 or (+33) 09 87 67 37 08 to have more information on how to receive the personalized offer and to proceed with booking.
NB: The indicated price is per person, in a double cabin.
Minimum booking: 2 people in a double cabin.
Are you leaving alone? Do not worry, our Customer Care will be happy to help you finding the best solution for you!
8 days and 7 nights of travel bliss, starting with a pristine marine park and an excursion to Cocos Island. Explore La Digue and Cousin, then move on to Baie St. Anne, Curieuse, and St. Pierre before getting a taste of the famous Praslin. Spend your final full day on Praslin, partaking in water sports or simply relaxing on the beach.
SEYCHELLES PREMIUM 8 DAYS/7 NIGHTS
Day 1: Mahé – St. Anne Marine Park
Boarding in Mahé late morning. Anchorage for the night at Saint Anne Marine Park.
Day 2: St. Anne Marine Park – Cocos Island – La Digue
Visit of the Saint Anne Marine Park islands, a beautiful spot to do snorkelling. After lunch cruise to Cocos Island which is made of large rocks with strange regular stripes carved by the sea. Cocos Island forms a beautiful sight with a great harmony of shapes and colours. Under the sea, the vision is equally attractive with thousands of fishes. Unforgettable snorkelling.Anchorage in front of the picturesque harbour of La Digue.
Day 3: La Digue
Rent a bike at La Digue and visit this quiet and beautiful island. With its tracks winding under tall palm trees, houses with roofs of palm leaves, small coprah factories, fine white sandy beaches and large polished rocks, La Digue might be the most beautiful island in the Seychelles. No cars, only bicycles or carts drawn by oxen. Horse rides are also possible. Anchorage in La Digue harbour.
Day 4: La Digue – Cousin – Baie St. Anne (Praslin)
Visit of Cousin Island. Since 1968, the island has been a nature reserve and bird sanctuary with rare species and some giant tortoises. Lunch onboard. Afternoon in Praslin. Visit to the Vallée de Mai, a valley under UNESCO protection. A walk in the Vallée is enchanting. The path wanders in the near obscurity created by the enormous palm leaves of “Cocos de mer”. The trunks are 40 m high and sway gently in the breeze, making a strange rustling sound as they rub against each other. Anchorage in Baie St. Anne.
Day 5: Baie St. Anne – Grande Soeur – Curieuse or Anse Petite Cour (Praslin)
Grande Soeur. Barbecue on the beach, one of the most beautiful in Seychelles. A 40 min walk to discover the island, water sports, and relaxation. Anchorage in Curieuse or Anse Petite Cour for the night.
Day 6: Curieuse – Saint Pierre – Anse Volbert or Anse Lazio (Praslin)
Curieuse. This island is part of the Marine National Park, more than a hundred tortoises live here. After lunch, Saint Pierre islet, a mass of rounded rocks crowned with a clump of tall palms swaying gently in the wind: typical and superb scenery of Seychelles photographed on countless occasions and printed a million times in tourism magazines! Excellent spot for snorkelling with magnificent underwater scenery. Anchorage for the night in Anse Volbert or Anse Lazio, Praslin.
Day 7: Anse Volbert or Anse Lazio (Praslin) – Mahé
Snorkelling, swimming and water sport activities on the beautiful beaches of Praslin. Return to Mahé in the afternoon.
Disembarkation in Mahé early morning.
Itineraries, stages and excursions may vary depending on sea conditions, organizational changes, seasonal closures. Navigation times are approximate and subject to sea and wind conditions.
These are representative photos of the model of the boat on which you will live the experience; do not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered.
Designed to comfortably share long cruises
Ray with family or friends, the Lagoon 620 sailing catamaran features a myriad of spacious areas in which to relax. Stunning 25m square cockpit which comfortably accommodates guests. Experience the thrill of sailing without sacrificing comfort.
Catamaran with crew, 6 double cabins with private bathroom, generator, watermaker and air conditioning. Skipper and Hostess in own cabin
Our trip starts here
Monday 5 September from 13:00 until Monday 5 September at 13:00
Our trip ends here
Monday 12 September from 5:00 until Monday 12 September at 9:00
Reviews of Dario
Other important information
Special reimbursement conditions
In case of cancellation request the following rules apply for the refund:
* Within 90 days before departure date: 65% of the paid price returned
* Between 89 and 60 days before departure date: 40% of the paid price returned
* Between 59 and 30 days before departure date: 15% of the paid price returned
* Less than 29 days before departure date: no refund
* Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom (A/C in service from 08.00 am to 10.00 pm)
* Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
* Drinks (table wine), local aperitifs (punch, rum) , fruit juices, sodas
* Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
* 2 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
* Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
* Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
* Water sports on board : snorkelling equipment and sea kayak
What’s NOT included::
* Transfers airport – base – airport (optional)
* Beverages, other than mentioned above
* Cash box (mandatory) : 170 Euros per person per cruise payable on spot upon arrival
Cancellations and Refund
- Book this experience by paying online with credit card, or via wire transfer, by contacting Customer Support.
- Minimum booking of a cabin.
- Pay a deposit and pay the balance within 60 days before the departure date. To know more contact Customer Support.
- Are you forced to give up this experience? Consult the Special refund conditions inside section "Other Important Information" and Contact Customer Support who will surely help you!
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.