Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Embark with family or friends - the Egadi Islands"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Embark for a week with family or friends for an unforgettable experience combining the discovery of life aboard a boat, immersion in nature and travel to the rhythm of the wind. A real break with the terrestrial world for an initiation into the life of sailors.
Educational vacations combining time for relaxation and discovery with time for learning, where young and old alike will understand the basics of sailing.
For this summer I suggest the following destinations which perfectly combine the practice of sailing, life on board and at anchor in pretty little coves, and beautiful walks on land:
Marettimo, Levanzo and Favignana , on the extreme western tip of Sicily , these 3 islands look out over the Tyrrhenian Sea on one side, Tunisia on the other. An archipelago open to the 4 winds, where the Scirocco and the Mistral blow masterfully. Discreet and still little colonized by mass tourism, they retain a very authentic charm.
Our trip starts here
Sunday 15 August from 9:00 until Sunday 15 August at 11:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 21 August from 16:00 until Saturday 21 August at 19:00
Reviews of Emmanuelle
Other important information
The nearest airport is Palermo Airport. Direct buses go from Palermo airport to Trapani.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.