This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
We will sail aboard a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 40 , a comfortable, safe and valuable boat, consisting of 3 private cabins and 1 large bathroom. The boat is equipped with fridge, kitchen, sink, indoor and outdoor shower and many other comforts.
The Egadi islands are beautiful islands and hide many secrets that only with a local you will be able to discover and fully experience: hidden bays, shelters where to anchor, special foods and interesting characters will leave you a baggage that you will hardly forget.
The archipelago is made up of 3 islets, Favignana which is the largest and most lively, Levanzo , a small fishing village opposite Trapani and Marettimo , the furthest and wildest.
Whether you want to sail or party, this is your route!
Get on board.
Check out the crew!
No spots available
per personmore info
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 40
A cruising sailboat that brings together the fun and adventurous character of the sailing and the comfortable and spartan character of a classic yacht. Internally it consists of 3 double cabins with private wardrobes, 1 large bathroom and dinette with equipped kitchen including fridge cockpit. Externally the boat gives its best with its large 2-helm cockpit, extendable table where 8 people can sit comfortably at the table. The whole deck is made of teak wood which together with the blue hull give a great sense of elegance and solidity. The boat is complete with tender with motor for various excursions and to reach hidden caves and beaches, otherwise unreachable. Everything on board is at guests' complete disposal, starting with a mask, fins and tube, board games, books, various kitchen accessories, fishing rod. Your experience with us will be a dream that will accompany you all year round ... See you soon
Our trip starts here
Marsala, TP, Italia
Saturday 13 August from 17:00 until Saturday 13 August at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Marsala, TP, Italia
Saturday 20 August from 8:00 until Saturday 20 August at 10:00
Reviews of Nicolò
Other important information
The price includes:
The ports of the first and last night in Marsala where we will refuel with drinking water, final cleaning, the boat and the skipper (me).
The fee does not include:
The tender with its outboard engine with fuel, the consumption of gas for cooking, the use of the SUP (Stand Up Paddle), the initial cleaning, access to the Protected Marine Area of the Egadi Islands, the taking of the private buoys of the marine protected area Egadi islands, the fuel consumption of the boat, complete kit of sheets and bathroom set.
Total cost for these services around € 90 per person.
It remains to be paid on the spot : moorings in marine ports of the islands, galley and extra fresh water supplies to full made in Marsala.
It is recommended that you bring soft luggage, sunscreen, sunglasses, hats, snorkel mask.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- 90 euro a persona per il tender con il suo motore fuoribordo con carburante, il consumo del gas per cucinare, l’utilizzo del SUP (Stand Up Paddle), le pulizie iniziali e finali, l’accesso all’Area Marina Protetta delle Isole Egadi, la presa dei gavitelli privati dell’area marina protetta isole Egadi, il consumo del carburante dell’imbarcazione, kit completo di lenzuola e set bagno
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.