For travellers from 25 to 60 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "July 15-21 Egadi islands week with skipper and mariania / hostess"!
1 spot available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Unplug and stay in contact with nature to rediscover inner well-being is what we all need! We offer you a week on a sailing boat in the natural reserve of the "Egadi islands", Favignana, Levanzo and Marettimo, with a new sailing boat of 2019, 3 double cabins + 2 seats, bathroom with internal shower and external shower, super-equipped with : air conditioning, coffee machine, dinghy and outboard, SUP board, snorkeling masks. On the boat you will find Clelia skipper / sailing instructor and Simona sailor / hostess. We know the proposed places very well, on board all you have to do is enjoy the days because we will take care of everything. Our sailor will prepare delicious dishes and aperitifs with Sicilian products. You will be able, in addition to enjoying relaxation, to learn to sail or if you are already a sailor to maneuver during navigation with the skipper or to practice SUP, exploring the coast more closely, during the stops.
Bénéteau Oceanis 35.1
The boat is a 2019 Beneteau Oceanis, 10 meters long. 3 double cabins plus 2 places. Internal bathroom with shower and external shower, kitchen, comfortable external spaces in the cockpit, sunbathing cushions. Very comfortable and equipped with: air conditioning, solar panels, SUP board, snorkeling masks and much more.
Our trip starts here
Palermo, PA, Italia
Saturday 23 July from 14:00 until Saturday 23 July at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Palermo, PA, Italia
Saturday 30 July from 7:00 until Saturday 30 July at 8:00
Reviews of Clelia
Other important information
The MARINA DI VILLA IGIEA IN PALERMO port can be reached from the Palermo airport by: -Private TRANSFER with driver, on request. - "Prestia e Comandè" BUS that you will find at the airport exit, you will arrive in Palermo and you will have to get off at the "Viale Croce Rossa" stop, take the Amat bus number 603 to the "Piazza Acquasanta" stop, you will be one minute feet from the marina.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- AMP isole Egadi €20 a persona
- Lenzuola e asciugamani €10 a persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.