Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Crossing from Malta to the Egadi islands, flights still cost a little 150NM"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
It will be a vacation and an unforgettable journey between islands designed by time and nature. We will travel in a small paradise surrounded by nature, the Egadi islands forged by wind and history will give us unforgettable days. The crystal clear water and the sailing between the islands will mark the our days. We will sail the sea accompanied by dolphins. We will reach the crystal clear waters of Favignana to enjoy the warm warmth of the Sicilian climate. We will discover beautiful landscapes in full relaxation and fun. Me I recommend great desire to have fun , discover and surf !
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49
Sun Odyssey 49 with 4 double cabins and 4 exclusive bathrooms of which 2 are electric with black water.
Indoor and outdoor shower, solar panels, fridge and freezer, 220-12volt sockets in all rooms.
500 liter fresh water tanks and water maker.
480 liter diesel tanks, including heating in all rooms.
Tender and electric outboard.
Full batten and genoa battened mainsail with 2016 bow roll.
25 kg Rocna anchor with chain counter and remote control.
Radar, VHF, 8-person raft, EPIRB, sub-acqee lights.
Spraywood and awning.
Yanmar 100hp engine with Maxprop propeller.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 9 July from 20:00 until Sunday 10 July at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Trapani, TP, Italia
Friday 15 July from 18:00 until Saturday 16 July at 10:00
Reviews of Paolo
Other important information
Only soft bags without wheels, a relaxing holiday for the at night it is better to cover up both at sea and on land, shoes with soles light or mostly sailing, if possible a windproof jacket or a waxed one. Remember the 12 Volt cell phone charger. The crossing lasting about 20 hours.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Lenzuola 20 euro
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.