This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Long weekend in three of the seven islands of the archipelago. We will visit Vulcano and we will have the opportunity to make the climb to the crater. We will stop in Salina for beach activities and taste gastronomic delicacies. We will end our weekend with the tour of Lipari and we will return to the starting point. Our days will go by sailing and dedicating ourselves to bathing activities, finding time for beautiful walks on land
Sun Odyssey 42.1 Jeanneau
Beautiful boat built in 1995 by the Jeanneau yard when the used wood was the real teak and the fiberglass was not spared. Classic Sloop armed in tree head with genoa and roller coaster. Equipment 3 cabins and two bathrooms. It is not a boat for sporting companies but it is a great cruise boat for comfortable, quiet and safe cruise under all conditions.
Our trip starts here
Capo d'Orlando, ME, Italia
Thursday 11 July from 16:00 until Thursday 11 July at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Capo d'Orlando, ME, Italia
Sunday 14 July from 16:00 until Sunday 14 July at 19:00
Reviews of Giovanni
Other important information
the port of Capo d'Orlando is easily reachable from Palermo or Catania by highway, train or bus. On request we have agreements with agencies that organize transfers to and from airports and train stations.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.