This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A fantastic week in the Aeolian Islands to discover the beauty of this archipelago and live an unforgettable experience.
We will sail in a flotilla of 4 boats , to get to know each other, make a group and have fun together. It is the ideal holiday for those who love to relax on a sailboat, snorkel, visit characteristic villages and meet new friends.
During the day we will sail in search of the most beautiful places to swim and have lunch at anchor, from late afternoon until evening, go down to the ground for cocktails, dinners based on local specialties (at the restaurant but also at the numerous " street food "trendy and appetizing that abound in the islands). In the evening then, party in company!
It will be wonderful to know each other and share this experience in a very fascinating local context rich in landscape varieties, from the clear waters of the pumice quarries to the dark and volcanic rocks that characterize these lands ... and if we are lucky we can also admire the Sciara del Fuoco Stromboli with the volcano in activity!
Whoever participates in this holiday must be an open and collaborative person: in the boat everyone helps to cook, to clean the common areas, to make the galley and to keep in order the boat that for this week will be our "home".
We will sail with 2 Bavaria 50 and 3 Bavaria 46, respectively with 5 cabins and 3 electric baths and 4 cabins and 2 electric baths.
What does it mean to take a flotilla vacation with us? Watch the video!
MAXIMUM PROGRAM :
- Saturday: in the afternoon boarding at Marina di Sant'Agata di Militello, organization for the galley and accommodation on board.
- Sunday: departure early in the morning to arrive in the morning at Filicudi, where we will spend the night (mooring at the buoy).
- Monday: departure for Pollara, on the island of Salina, baths and lunch in the harbor. In the afternoon route to Panarea (night at the buoy).
- Tuesday: morning of baths between Basiluzzo and Lisca Bianca. Night in the harbor on the island of Stromboli.
- Wednesday: navigation from Stromboli to Salina, with baths in the harbor between Santa Marina di Salina and La Lingua. Night at anchor in Salina.
- Thursday: morning of baths in Lipari at the pumice stone quarries, in the afternoon route on the stacks and night in Lipari (at the buoy).
- Friday: in the morning a nice dip in Vulcano to the Grotto of the Horse and after lunch we leave for S. Agata di Militello, with return to the 18 o'clock. Evening on the ground and closing party of the holiday.
- Saturday: landing by 9am.
Check out the crew!
Bavaria 50, Bavaria 46
- 5 e 4
- 3 e 2
The Bavaria 50 has 5 cabins, including 3 doubles and 2 cabins with bunk beds, 3 bathrooms all with shower and electric toilet. There is a kitchen with 4 burners and 2 fridges. We also have a rigid 3.5m keel tender, gennaker on a whisk. The Bavaria 46 cruisers instead have 4 cabins, including 3 doubles and one with bunk beds, 2 bathrooms with both electric shower, a kitchen with 4 burners and 2 fridges and finally a tender 3-meter rigid keel.
Our trip starts here
Sant'Agata di Militello, ME, Italia
Saturday 4 August from 17:00 until Saturday 4 August at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Sant'Agata di Militello, ME, Italia
Saturday 11 August from 7:00 until Saturday 11 August at 9:00
Reviews of Andrea
Other important information
The program, as always on a sailing boat, can undergo variations based on weather and sea conditions, traffic and any need related to the safety of navigation.
How to reach Sant'Agata di Militello: As an alternative to the flight over Palermo, I suggest a regional train to Palermo, well connected to Sant'Agata di Militello. For those leaving from Rome it is possible to take a night-time Intercity towards Palermo which stops right in Sant'Agata. The cheapest solution is the bus from Rome with a stop in Sant'Agata.
Holiday for singles and couples wanting to party, we are waiting for you!
Payment and conditions
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all listed experiences. They are in place to create a fair platform and best protect both travellers and skippers.
Book your experience now by authorising the payment via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: if the holiday has not been confirmed, you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
You have to cancel a holiday that has already been confirmed? Please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Spese per ormeggi a boe/gavitelli e/o pontili
- Starter Pack (Lenzuola, asciugamani, pulizie finali, prima e ultima notte di porto) 25€pax
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.