This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
An unforgettable sailing with a racing boat but equipped with all comforts, to discover the most remote and magical corners of the Aeolian Islands. We will meet Saturday afternoon in the brand new marina of Capo D'Orlando between Sushi bar, local gastronomy and granitas there will not be time to get bored. Sunday morning we leave for the Aeolian islands, the first stage is decided by the wind, and it will immediately be adventure; Vulcano, spas and mud baths; Filicudi the aperitif from Signora Rosetta; Panarea many baths and nightlife, Salina breakfast from Alfredo and snorkeling in the bay Pollara made famous by Trosi, Stromboli the fire shows sailing the night, Lipari the white Caribbean beaches We will chase the red of the sunsets, the trails of the dolphins, we will explore the blue of the caves in silence on board of our zodiac with an electric motor. You will learn to sail, you will experience the unique emotion of being at the helm of a racing boat followed carefully by an RYA instructor.
Comar Comet 45S
From the prestigious Comar shipyard the Comet45S to experience the excitement, the adrenaline of a fast racing boat but with spaces, accessories and high quality cruising comfort.
Boat queen of national and international regattas, perfect in all its aspects, maintained maniacally.
The equipment of sails (Randa and Racing Jib, Spinnaker, Jennaker, Tormentina) and the long torpedo keel from 2.70 allow us a stable and fast pace even with very light winds and allow us to sail even in conditions unsuitable for the other boats.
Equipped with a large cockpit and teak deck that provide unparalleled comfort for customers.
The sensitive and precise giant helm offers unique emotions for our guests who want to experience the emotion of being in command.
Equipped with desalinazzatore to produce fresh water from the sea and ensure abundant showers even when stationed at anchor
All the latest safety equipment: VHF DSC, lifeboat, self-inflating life jackets, Radar and B & G ChartPlotter last generation.
Also equipped with a brand new Zodiac tender of 2.80 Mt. equipped with an electric Torqueedo electric motor.
Cherry interior, 3 double cabins with additional bunk bed (2 + 1), Dinette with additional double, large and well-stocked kitchen with double fridge.
Two bathrooms, one with a large and separate shower.
Our trip starts here
Capo d'Orlando, ME, Italia
Saturday 4 August from 17:00 until Sunday 5 August at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Capo d'Orlando, ME, Italia
Friday 10 August from 19:00 until Saturday 11 August at 10:00
Reviews of Franco
Other important information
- How to reach the Capo D'Orlando marina http://www.capodorlandomarina.it/ - Baggage Please use only soft bags (no trolley, etc) - 100% environmentally friendly and 100% eco-friendly shampoos and soaps are provided free of charge - Complete set of sheets and towels are provided free of charge with no extra charge - Cambusa As a courtesy to my guests I provide free mineral water, all condiments, coffee, tea and herbal teas for the rest must be organized before leaving
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly via credit card, or via wire transfer.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days, you can pay a deposit of around30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.