For travellers from 20 to 55 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Discovering the Aeolian Islands with new friends and lots of fun!"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
An island a day to discover together these places out of time to complete our days there will be tastings, breathtaking excursions and for the most fearless the visit to the Stromboli Volcano at night.
We will sail from Marina di Capo d'Orlando, easily reachable from Catania airport by shuttle, once we have a small aperitif, we will arrange for the galley and accommodation on board.
From here we will leave on Sunday morning to head to Filicudi, Salina, Stromboli, Panarea, Lipari and Vulcano and then return to Capo D'Orlando on Friday by 6.00pm.
In the evening everyone to celebrate and Saturday morning a rich breakfast all together and disembark by 10:00.
The Delphia 40 has 4 cabins, including 3 doubles and 1 cabins with bunk beds, 2 bathrooms, one with electric toilet. At your disposal you will have a kitchen with 4 burners and a fridge .. We also have a tender.
Our trip starts here
Capo d'Orlando, ME, Italia
Saturday 10 August from 16:00 until Saturday 10 August at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Capo d'Orlando, ME, Italia
Saturday 17 August from 7:00 until Saturday 17 August at 10:00
Reviews of Alessandro
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- lenzuola - 15 €
- porto prima notte - 20 €
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.