For travellers from 25 to 55 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailing holiday to the Aeolian Islands in mini Flotilla: Sea, Sailing, Relaxation and Fun"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
contact us before booking via the platform chat
A holiday on a sailing boat to discover the "Seven Sisters" that make up the archipelago of the Aeolian Islands .
Unparalleled scenery, which by their magnificence is protected by UNESCO, characterized by a wild and unspoiled nature that also includes two active volcanoes.
The unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the most authentic nature and at the same time in the elegant culture of colorful villages with a thousand shades of its flowers.
The archipelago of the Aeolian Islands consists of seven splendid islands: Lipari, Panarea, Vulcano, Stromboli, Salina, Alicudi and Filicudi and some islets and rocks emerging from a clear blue sea.
We will leave from the beautiful and suggestive Tropea , Vibo Valentia and after having made briefing all together, galley of having settled on board, we will leave for the first of the Aeolian, Stromboli.
We will be on board two very comfortable sailboats:
Sun Odyssey 52 '4 cabins / 4 bathrooms Prestige class
Gib Sea42 3 cabins / 2 bathrooms Classic class.
Several boarding classes are available for this holiday. Choose the one that best suits your wishes for this experience!
Classic Line: Doufur 410
13 metri - 3 cabine/2 Bagni - Cabina con bagno in condivisione
Prestige Line: Sun Odyssey 52
16 metri - 4 cabine/4 Bagni - Cabina con bagno privato euro 800
Our trip starts here
Tropea, VV, Italia
Saturday 3 August from 13:00 until Saturday 3 August at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Tropea, VV, Italia
Saturday 10 August from 0:00 until Saturday 10 August at 9:00
Reviews of Marianna
Other important information
Tropea as part of the Magna Graecia. Because of its position, for its beauty, it was always a disputed city, and preferred, by emperors, kings, rulers who alternated over time.
Is the Port of Tropea at the foot of the fortress, Viale Raf Vallone? 89861 Tropea (VV) can be reached:
- flight on Lametia Terme + regional train 1 hour on Tropea or private or collective taxi
- by train
- by car (the marina has paid parking spaces for the whole week at about € 50 per car)
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Su richiesta set lenzuola euro 10 a persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.