For travellers from 20 to 55 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Aeolian Islands on Bali 48 of 2021 with skipper and hostess all inclusive"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
On board we will be waiting for you (skipper) and Chiara (hostess), who will take care of pampering you and preparing your breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and various aperitifs; you will just have to think about relaxing and enjoying this beautiful holiday, we do not want to anticipate you too much, but we will do at least 6 islands, we will sleep in beautiful bays and we will wake up diving into a spectacular blue sea, we are waiting for you
Our trip starts here
Capo d'Orlando, ME, Italia
Saturday 26 June from 17:00 until Saturday 26 June at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Capo d'Orlando, ME, Italia
Saturday 3 July from 7:00 until Saturday 3 July at 8:00
Reviews of Daniele
Other important information
We leave on Saturday evening and return to the port of Capo d'Orlando the following Friday by 4:30 pm to then disembark the following morning on Saturday by 8:00 am At the time of boarding we ask for a contribution of 190 euros per person which includes the galley service on board, all the necessary nights at the port of departure, fuel, use of the outboard tender and fuel (with skipper), meals and drinks on board. We will visit 6 islands we will sleep in the harbor and wake up diving into a blue sea, every evening we will be able to go ashore on a different island and taste the delicious local cuisine or simply for a walk to admire the enchanting landscape, we will immerse ourselves in the springs of water natural and regenerating sulphurous products of volcano and panarea, we will eat cunzato bread and Alfredo's granita in Salina, we will witness the spectacular nocturnal eruption of stromboli. Possibility to rent the sheets + towels package on board for 25 euros per person
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Servizio Hostess
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.