This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
With departure from Marina di Portorosa , we are ready to sail towards the enchanted Aeolian Islands to discover their exuberant nature and dive into the crystal clear waters of the bays.
Volcanic black beaches, white pumice beaches ..., nightlife, typical restaurants where you can taste the Sicilian culinary specialties.
VULCANO with its thermal waters, sulphurous vapors and mud.
LIPARI with its castle, the archaeological museum, the Greek Acropolis and the Cathedral of Norman origin.
PANAREA the most mundane island with its craft shops and shops, the oldest of all with pristine coasts and underwater eruptive phenomena.
STROMBOLI with its very suggestive active volcano which, for those who wish, can be climbed at night.
SALINA with its fern forest, the highest elevations of the Archipelago overhanging splendid beaches such as that of Pollara. Granita and "cunzato bread".
FILICUDI with its "Canna", 85 m faraglione, the Bue cave and the Pecorini village. ATTENTION: contribution for boarding and disembarking to be paid directly on board:
- Night of boarding in port: € 130 to be divided by the number of participants in the holiday
- Night of landing in port: € 130 to be divided by the number of participants in the holiday
The boat is a 16 meter armed sloop cutter with 5 double cabins each with private bath with hot shower. The crew has its own cab with entrance and bathroom separated from the guest area. Large kitchen with three fireplaces and oven, two very large fridges, 220 volt plugs and 12 volt type cigarette lighter socket, MP3 player with external music cassettes. Large square with 8 comfortable seats, high quality pink teak interior. Externally in the modular table top shaded by large bimini top.
Our trip starts here
Marina di Portorosa
Saturday 22 August from 18:00 until Saturday 22 August at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Marina di Portorosa
Saturday 29 August from 9:00 until Saturday 29 August at 10:00
Reviews of Maurizio
Other important information
To bring: -Federa -Sheets or sleeping bag -Sea towels and shower -Solar creams -Glasses -Capellino -Cera or k-way -Sailing or gym shoes with light sole. Boarding conditions: WMT (skipper fee charged to the crew) Max body weight limit: women 75 kg. - men 90 kg.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.