This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A beautiful, comfortable and brand new boat. Our most loved skipper. The magic of the most fascinating archipelago in Italy. 10 companions on island-to-island adventure for 7 days of pure relaxation and fun. Is there anything else to add? And alright then let's add: D
World Heritage Site and ideal place for a sailing holiday . A dozen islands and islets erupted from the depths of the sea between vapors and gurglings in prehistory and since then overlooking crystal clear waters.
Lipari protected by rocky coasts, dotted with caves and overlooking beautiful beaches of fine volcanic sand.
Vulcano , with breathtaking views, pools of hot water and inlets accessible only by sailboat.
Salina , the greenest island and famous for capers and malvasia. Stromboli where Iddu as a show amid lapilli, gas clouds and deep mumbles. The social and sparkling Panarea .... these are our stops.
Ready for a dip in the magic?
The skipper of this magnificent holiday will be our very trusted Ilario. Click on his name to know him and read the excellent reviews he has received ;-)
Those traveling alone are asked to contact us before booking. The cost in this case is that of the cabin. Given the current regulations, the possibility of participating in the experience will depend on the composition of the existing crew.
Our trip starts here
Vigliatore, ME, Italia
Saturday 22 August from 19:00 until Saturday 22 August at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Vigliatore, ME, Italia
Saturday 29 August from 8:00 until Saturday 29 August at 9:00
Reviews of Marmaglia Sailing
Other important information
Following the provisions approved by MIT on 18/05/2020 all passengers have the right to receive a series of attentions from us, but they will also have to follow a series of precautions. The main rule remains common sense in personal behavior.
- adequate sanitation of each room of the boat at each crew change
- cleaning surfaces with alcohol-based disinfectants and / or chlorine-based products
- hand gel and PPE (gloves and masks) to be worn during the mooring / unmooring / bunkering phases or when use is foreseen
- signage with the measures to be taken on board
- temperature measurement and related annotation in the logbook on a daily basis
- prohibition of access on board of persons unrelated to the crew
- shared cabin accommodation is allowed only to people who live in the same housing unit (cohabitants)
- for those who sleep together in the cabin a self-certification of cohabitation will be required to be included in the logbook
- all will require a self-certification of negativity to covid-19 and the absence of symptoms attributable to covid-19 in the 15 days prior to boarding
We constantly monitor the general situation and the directives to be able to navigate safely from all points of view, in the case of restrictions imposed by the ministry, to travel to / from the port of embarkation, the holiday will be canceled.
WHAT TO BRING:
Bath and beach towels, a double bed sheet for the cabin, pillow cases, swimsuit, sunglasses, hat, protective cream. On board there are fleece blankets but for the coldest I recommend bringing a sleeping bag.
On the boat you dress comfortably: T-shirts, costumes, but also windproof jacket for the evening or in bad weather, 1 heavy jersey or fleece sweatshirt, shoes with a soft light sole so as not to leave dark rags on the blanket, tennis shoes for lovers of the corset at sunset and for any shore excursions.
Any damage not covered by the insurance, unless they are caused by the guilty incompetence of an individual, will be divided among the whole crew. We remind you that at the time of boarding each participant will be asked to pay a deposit for any damage to the boats.
The deposit will be very low for everyone, equal to only € 55 per person thanks to a € 45 non-refundable insurance, also to be paid upon boarding.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Assicurazione sulla cauzione di 45€ a fondo perduto per ridurre l'importo della stessa da 450€ a 55€
- Tessera associativa Marmaglia Sailing che dura un anno e include l’assicurazione UISP (20 €)
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.