Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Exciting tour of the Aeolian Islands led by captain Elvira, in love with the sea"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
I invite you on an exciting tour led by Captain Elvira, in love with the sea.
When planning your trip, you don't just choose the route. We will take you to see the same places that the other captains would show you: the thermal baths of the Volcano , the eruption of Stromboli , the splendid bays of the island of Panarea , the most beautiful places in Salina and Lipari .
But in such an adventure the figure of the captain himself is important.
The path can be reproduced, the personality cannot.
I captain Elvira and my sailor Nicolas, invite you with us to a fantastic cruise to the Aeolian Islands. We are sailors and dreamers, in love with the sea. I am sure that the sea and sailing are my vocation. I was born to make people fall in love with sailing and to show you the sunrises and sunsets. Our adventure is about love and pleasure. We love our sailing boat and we are proud of it.
We will cook in turn, surprising each other. If you don't know how to cook there is no problem, you could wash the dishes. We do everything together, like a family. You don't need experience, we are professional skippers. But you can do the maneuvers with us.
Beneteau First 42
In the summer we live on our sailing boat, in which we put our soul and love to keep it in excellent condition and share its comfort with our guests. Our boat is a rarity from the 1980s.
Resistant and safe, it is finished with natural wood, inside we try to preserve the wood in the original vintage spirit. We have two double cabins and 4 berths in the dinette. We can accommodate two couples or a family of 6. We have a shower, toilet, gas stove and oven and a large dining area (dinette).
Our trip starts here
Milazzo, Messine, Italie
Friday 20 August from 15:00 until Friday 20 August at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Milazzo, Messine, Italie
Sunday 22 August from 17:00 until Sunday 22 August at 19:00
Reviews of Elvira
Other important information
Boarding is in Milazzo . The port can be reached by train, bus or taxi from Catania or Palermo airport.
It is recommended to bring:
- A long-sleeved shirt
- A pair of sunglasses
- A pair of flip-flops or slippers
- A pair of sailing shoes (white sole)
- Sunscreen cream
The price includes:
- Skipper: Elvira and Nicolas
- Bed in double cabin
- Set of sheets and towels
The price excludes:
- Common box of about € 150 for food (we will do the shopping before departure)
- Stops in ports
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.