This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
On board this magnificent Oceanis Clipper 411, we will sail to savor both the sea of these islands in all senses breathtaking that Sicilian cuisine. Our base will be the island of Lipari We will see Vulcano, Lipari, Salina, Panarea and Stromboli On each island you can go ashore
Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 411
Comfortable boat suitable for charter with 4 double cabins and two bathrooms
Our trip starts here
Lipari, ME, Italia
Monday 12 July from 10:00 until Monday 12 July at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Lipari, ME, Italia
Sunday 18 July from 16:00 until Sunday 18 July at 19:00
Reviews of Marco
Other important information
The island of Lipari can be reached by fast ships from Naples, the Calabrian coast (Reggio and Vibo Valentia), and Sicily (Messina / Milazzo)
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Lenzuola e asciugamano 20€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.