Gulf of Naples
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Last summer flotilla between Procida, Ischia and Capri"!
2 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A fleet of 5 boats to close the summer in beauty!
We will meet at Procida on Thursday night and we will eat a wonderful Neapolitan pizza from Vefio, all together!
On Friday morning, after a quick galley we go to Ischia: sailing, diving and lunch, in the afternoon we will go to Ischia Porto, moored in front of the quaint quaint rooms for an aperitif and start the evening well.
On Saturday morning we sail on Capri for a bath to the mythical faraglions and lunch at the Marina Piccola. In the afternoon we will be in the beautiful Capri Marina ready to go on a Saturday night at the top ... :) Sunday morning we sail back to Procida and in the afternoon we land.
To reach Procida from Naples there are numerous connections with Aliscafi and ships from the pier Beverello and Calata di Massa.
The skippers making this flotilla happen
Check out the crew!
It is a very comfortable boat with 5 cabins and 3 bathrooms all electric, at most 8 boarding guests so that it remains a cabin for the skipper and in the boat everything is tidier and more comfortable.
The boat is in excellent condition, nothing is left to chance, here are the main features:
- 220V current in all cabins;
- Inverter to always have electricity to recharge the mobile phones;
- 4 Kw generator;
- 60l / h water maker;
- 32 "television;
- Tender over 3 meters high keel Highfiled (new);
- Cushions in cockpit and full bow;
- I can provide sets of sheets and towels;
Our trip starts here
Procida, NA, Italia
Thursday 28 September from 16:00 until Thursday 28 September at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Procida, NA, Italia
Sunday 1 October from 16:00 until Sunday 1 October at 20:00
Reviews of Andrea
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly via credit card, or via wire transfer.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days, you can pay a deposit of around30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- tessera di partecipazione e assicurazione (15 Euro)
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.