This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
700 miles of adrenaline navigating from South to North throughout the Mediterranean. It will be a fight against time in a NO STOP navigation, where strategy and sailing will be bosses, trying to keep an average of more than 100 miles a day. We'll be on a racing boat, ready to fly. It is a unique opportunity for those who want to test, improve their sailboat and live a real dream by navigating the most technical sea in the world.
Beautiful boat to which changes were made to make it as well as more comfortable, even faster for use in racing. Each cabin is equipped with sheets and duvets, towels and a bathrobe for guests. Several games of sails, depending on the planned navigation, will be on board. The gennaker is unmissable.
Our trip starts here
La Valletta, Malta
Saturday 28 October from 0:00 until Saturday 28 October at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Varazze, SV, Italia
Friday 3 November from 12:00 until Friday 3 November at 24:00
Reviews of Fabio
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.