This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Sailing on a sailing boat is one of the activities that brings us closer to nature.
Water, the sun, the wind, are elements that make us dream and bring to our memory unforgettable moments lived so far only in our dreams.
Why not give life to these dreams? Well, you have the opportunity to start a journey that will lead you to experience first-hand adventures you have only seen so far in the movies or you have read in some novel.
Our teaching activities are aimed at achieving the necessary experience to be able to participate in maneuvers as a crew of a sailing ship .
Later you will be able to drive a boat and you can decide to make a change to your holidays spent under the umbrellas in the company of hundreds of swimmers.
You will be able to take a sailboat and decide what your route will be: Corsica, Elba, Sardinia, etc ...
You will be able to see the world from the sea.
A wonderful feeling .
We will sail aboard a Beneteau Oceanis 532 with four cabins and four bathrooms.
Our trip starts here
Loano, SV, Italia
Friday 15 March from 17:00 until Friday 15 March at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Loano, SV, Italia
Sunday 17 March from 15:00 until Sunday 17 March at 17:00
Reviews of Alfonso
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.