Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Feast of the Immaculate Conception ... among the fantastic winter colors with an instructor!"!
2 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Surfing and learning or perfecting the technique of sailing and seamanship with an Italian sailing federation instructor , simply enjoy the pleasure of sailing in close contact with nature, immerse yourself in the mountains, sea and horizon ....
On Saturday evening Portovenere dinner at just 25 euros and taste typical local products. Not to be missed!!
Beautiful boat !! Comfortable and fast .... three double cabins with two dinette, kitchen with two burners and oven, indoor and outdoor shower with hot water. New sails and equipped with gennaker..e other load-bearing sails.
Our trip starts here
Viareggio, LU, Italia
Friday 6 December from 8:00 until Friday 6 December at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Viareggio, LU, Italia
Sunday 8 December from 17:00 until Sunday 8 December at 19:00
Reviews of Diego
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.