This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Along the coast between France and Liguria .
The legendary Bavaria 40 - (3 double cabins and 2 bathrooms) has decided to become a training ship for learning the basics of coastal navigation between Menton and Genoa.
Guided by the experience of the Commander Massimo , routes will be traced, the art of chekin will be learned for safe navigation and for the more enterprising you can play with the surveys.
Almost 4 days of sailing and teaching , relaxation and laughter !
We will land in Genoa on Tuesday 25th!
Our trip starts here
Saturday 22 August from 13:00 until Saturday 22 August at 15:00
Our trip ends here
Genova, GE, Italia
Tuesday 25 August from 18:00 until Tuesday 25 August at 20:00
Reviews of Massimo
Other important information
Only shoes with white soles and soft bags are allowed on board.
Hard bags and trolleys cannot be stowed.
Don't forget a hat and protective cream: the sun is hot in the middle of the sea.
I also recommend a waterproof k-way jacket. Bring a sheet without corners and a sleeping bag.
The linen is not provided on board.
For the rest, lots of fun!
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.