For travellers from 20 to 60 years old.
2 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
6 people are interested
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Along the coast between France and Liguria .
The legendary Bavaria 40 - (3 double cabins and 2 bathrooms) has decided to become a training ship for learning the basics of coastal navigation between Menton and Genoa.
Guided by the experience of the Commander Massimo , routes will be traced, the art of chekin will be learned for safe navigation and for the more enterprising you can play with the surveys.
Almost 4 days of sailing and teaching , relaxation and laughter !
We will land in Genoa on Tuesday 25th!
Our trip starts here
Saturday 22 August from 13:00 until Saturday 22 August at 15:00
Our trip ends here
Genova, GE, Italia
Tuesday 25 August from 18:00 until Tuesday 25 August at 20:00
Reviews of Massimo
Other important information
Only shoes with white soles and soft bags are allowed on board.
Hard bags and trolleys cannot be stowed.
Don't forget a hat and protective cream: the sun is hot in the middle of the sea.
I also recommend a waterproof k-way jacket. Bring a sheet without corners and a sleeping bag.
The linen is not provided on board.
For the rest, lots of fun!
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.