Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Week end in the Gulf of Poets Portovenere and 5 lands"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
On Saturday we sail to discover the seaside villages of the Gulf of La Spezia , stop for lunch on the Palmaria island, in the evening you can stay at anchor in Portovenere .
On Sunday we dedicate it to the 5 terre , return to the port of departure for 18.
In these WE, in addition to admiring the splendid Ligurian coast, it will be possible for the whole crew to learn notions of sailing on a cruise boat or for novice drivers to try their hand at sailing maneuvers .
PLEASE NOTE: If you are traveling alone, please contact us before booking. The cost in this case is that of the cabin. Given the current regulations, the possibility of participating in the experience will depend on the composition of the existing crew.
Attention it will be necessary to make a quick swab within 48 hours before boarding.
My boat is a Hanse 400e (12mt) equipped with 3 double cabins and 2 bathrooms with shower, with very simple but comfortable lines and above all with excellent storage spaces with lockers in each cabin, as well as a cigarette lighter socket for charging mobile phones. and heating for the colder periods.
The boat has a spacious dinette that we do not normally use as a bed because we prefer our guests to be more comfortable and a kitchen with 2 burners, oven and refrigerator.
As for the marine characteristics, it is equipped with a sloop with an important sail area (105sqm) which places it among the fastest cruisers.
Equipped with a water heater to offer hot water for showers, which can be done indoors or as often happens in the summer months using the shower that is installed at the stern of the boat.
The deck allows ample space to relax in the sun or shelter under the bimini from the sun.
Powered by a 40HP Yanmar with 145l diesel tank that allows a good cruising speed in moments of absence of wind.
The 300l water tank is sufficient for weekends even with full crew, finally the solar panels allow us complete autonomy.
Safety equipment for unlimited navigation from the coast.
On board there is everything you need to live on a boat as Paola and I use it for summer cruises in the Mediterranean.
Dinghy with outboard for shore excursions.
Our trip starts here
La Spezia, SP, Italia
Friday 21 May from 19:00 until Saturday 22 May at 9:00
Our trip ends here
La Spezia, SP, Italia
Sunday 23 May from 17:00 until Sunday 23 May at 18:00
Reviews of Alessandro
Other important information
Don't forget to bring:
- Soft bag
- Sun glasses
- A k-way or waxed jacket
- A sturdy cotton jeans or trousers
- Sunscreen, not oil based
- Shoes possibly with a smooth and clear sole or one that does not leave marks on the boat
- Open sandals for swimming and climbing on the rocks
- Sweater even in summer
- Sheets (or sleeping bag) and pillowcases (if not included: ask us before leaving!)
Do not bring:
- Wooden clogs
- High heels
- Clothing that creases
- Hard suitcases
- Electronic devices that fear humidity.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.