Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Tartare, prawns and bubbles in Santa Margherita Ligure - all inclusive"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Salmon tartare, red prawns and bubbles . This awaits you once you arrive at the harbor in Santa Margherita Ligure . Imagine the sunset, background music and good raw fish, accompanied by a Franciacorta.
We will sail from Lavagna to Santa Margherita (one hour), but weather permitting we can sail towards Portofino .
Menu and wines for aperitif / dinner - Saturday (included in the price)
- Raw Mazara red prawns
- Salmon Tartare
- Paccheri with sea bass and cherry tomatoes
- Two bottles of Franciacorta
- A bottle of Vermentino
On Sunday, depending on the weather conditions, we will sail towards Sestri Levante (an hour and a half) and have lunch there (focaccia and cold cuts).
Alternatively we can stay in Santa Margherita, sunbathe or go ashore with the tender to take a tour of the town.
In the afternoon we will return to Lavagna.
Beneteau Oceanis 35.1
Beneteau Oceanis 35.1 just launched: three cabins, bathroom with electric toilet, teak cockpit, cushions also in the bow for sunbathing in comfort. Very comfortable boat, easy to maneuver, with all comforts (there is also heating).
Our trip starts here
Lavagna, GE, Italia
Friday 15 April from 20:00 until Friday 15 April at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Lavagna, GE, Italia
Monday 18 April from 16:00 until Monday 18 April at 17:00
Reviews of Giorgio
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.