For travellers from 25 to 35 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "A sunset and a drink together in La Spezia and Cinque Terre"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
PLEASE NOTE: THE LAST 4 WOMEN SEATS HAVE BEEN AVAILABLE. BEFORE booking it is NECESSARY to contact me to exchange some messages to get to know each other. A weekend of sailing, relaxation and fun with nice people who they want to meet new people and open up to new ones experiences. We will embark in La Spezia and tour the Cinque Terre to our liking: Monterosso, Levanto or wherever we want. To the my four guests I offer two cabins with private bathrooms and all comfort that such a boat can give. For me it will be an end pleasure week that I do for private reasons, for i lucky that I will host it will be a small dream that will remain imprinted in memory. The boat has a large set of sails that allow it to sail from the lightest breezes to the coolest winds, and it will be the wind to suggest how to move between one stage and another. TO I also board with me two of my friends and co-skippers.
Grand Soleil 52 Lc
At guests' disposal 3 cabins with private bathroom. Sailor cabin with bathroom for the skipper.
Below deck, everything has been designed to ensure maximum comfort worthy of a Long Cruise boat. The elegant rooms are equipped with various storage areas, large windows that give a bright and airy look to the interiors, thanks to the natural light that illuminates and brings out the colors of the interiors, creating a pleasant atmosphere where you can spend whole days in total relaxation.
Our trip starts here
La Spezia, SP, Italia
Friday 15 July from 18:00 until Friday 15 July at 20:00
Our trip ends here
La Spezia, SP, Italy
Sunday 17 July from 18:00 until Sunday 17 July at 20:00
Reviews of Alberto Emilio
Other important information
Please bring your own SHEETS and TOWELS
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Drinks onboard
- Lenzuola - 20 €
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.