Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Maddalena and Southern Corsica ... Places where time seems to have stopped!"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
In the middle of the western Mediterranean, where Corsica and
Sardinia are chasing one of the most seductive sea areas in
the world, the Maddalena Archipelago emerges in all its
During the navigation we will be constantly surrounded by indescribable natural sceneries that have enchanted even Napoleon, Nelson and Garibaldi.
How not to mention for example cala Corsara which is located on the island of Spargi, where a fine white beach merges with a limpid and crystalline sea, or the Rosa beach of the island of Budelli which takes its name from the characteristic color that takes its sand due to the crumbling of the shells of some marine microorganisms.
Finally, Bonifacio is a must for those who choose to visit the Archipelago; the incredible view at the entrance to the port, which is accessed through a fjord with walls of white rock more than 70 meters high, leaving anyone breathless ...
Jeanneau Sun Odissey 54 Ds
The Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 54 DS (which stands for deck saloon) is an innovative and elegant boat that combines the needs of cruising with good sailing performance. At first glance, its long waterline, supple line, volumes and wide spaces both inside and outside are striking. And it strikes the way in which the French yard has been able to combine elegance and comfort with good performance and ease of management. In outdoor spaces, the deckhouse that looks like a long almond-shaped eye is certainly noticeable and makes the entire profile of the Sun Odyssey 54 DS very lithe. The characteristic design of the deck is defined by many as "Italian", which in terms of style is definitely a compliment. In the tradition of the Jeanneau shipyard, the cockpit and the entire stern area are designed to be functional and extremely comfortable. The cockpit of the Sun Odyssey 54 DS is divided into three areas: the one that houses the two rudders, the one around the folding table for relaxation and recreation, the one near the entrance below deck for maneuvering the mainsail and the jib trolleys. At the extreme stern the platform is wide and facilitates the descent into the water and onto the quay. The style and comfort of the deck are paired with the hull characterized by a long waterline and solid construction. The equipment of the Sun Odyssey 54 DS is well thought out for even demanding navigation and for a limited crew run. This arrangement, also characteristic of many other boats of the French shipyard, greatly facilitates the maneuverability of the Sun Odyssey 54 DS. In fact, all sea trials highlight the ease with which a boat of this size can be maneuvered by two people even in windy conditions.
Below decks the volumes are large and well exploited. The dinette has the characteristic of being slightly raised above the square and the kitchen, allowing you to enjoy the view from the deckhouse window. The large table and sofas are to starboard, like the chart table, while to the left are the large C-shaped kitchen, super-equipped, and a seat with a table.
Our trip starts here
Cannigione, OT, Italia
Saturday 7 September from 18:00 until Saturday 7 September at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Cannigione, OT, Italia
Saturday 14 September from 8:00 until Saturday 14 September at 10:00
Reviews of Massimo
Other important information
ADVICE ON WHAT TO BRING
- Soft and wheelless luggage - Sufficient underwear for vacation days - 2-3 swimwear - 1 anti-UV protective t-shirt for snorkeling - 3-4 T-shirts and shorts - 1 long trousers and 2 Bermuda shorts for men - 1 long trousers and 2 comfortable dresses for ladies - 1 sweatshirt or wool sweater for the evening - 1 Kway or light wax - 1 hat or cap - 1-2 elastics for long hair - 1 pair of sunglasses - 1 pair of boat shoes with light sole - 1 pair of flip-flops - 1 pair of sandals or shoes to go ashore - 1 guest towel and a beach towel - drugs for personal use - biodegradable shampoo and shower gel
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.