For travellers from 25 to 35 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Join our cruise between Costa Smeralda and Corsica!"!
1 spot available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Hello! We are 4 friends, all single, cruising between the beautiful Costa Smeralda and Corsica. The mood of the holiday is "nature show", we will always sleep in the harbor looking for the most unique and special coves, like the island of Cavallo, without forgetting a trip to the splendid Budelli with its pink beach. They are all thirty years old and we are looking for friends of about the same age. Ah, I forgot, but I am 24 ... years old as a skipper of boats of at least 45 feet! We will sail comfortably on a brand new Oceanis 41.1 of 2018, three cabins and two bathrooms, so you will have a cabin all to yourself ... What are you waiting for? Soon we set sail and the remaining places are only two! Oh YES, we speak English!
Our trip starts here
Portisco, OT, Italia
Saturday 17 August from 15:00 until Saturday 17 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Portisco, OT, Italia
Friday 23 August from 18:00 until Saturday 24 August at 8:00
Reviews of Alberto Emilio
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.