For travellers from 25 to 55 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "August 17th, blessed by fortune between the Amalfi Coast and the Pontine Islands"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Itinerary: Salerno, Ischia, Ventotene, Ponza, Palmarola, Procida, Amalfi / Positano - Sailing Boat: Oceanis 48 year 2014 5 cabins 3 bathrooms - Boarding in the afternoon in Salerno, night navigation to Ischia. Awakening on Sunday morning in the Sant’Angelo harbor, breakfast, regenerating bath and in the afternoon bow on Ventotene. Arrival at sunset, mooring in the Roman port, evening on land. Monday full sail towards Ponza where we will stop for a couple of days to fully enjoy all the wonderful bays and the nearby Palmarola. On Wednesday after breakfast and the morning dip, we will organize the departure for the island of Procida. Evening waiting for the mid-August between aperitifs, sunset and freedom ... Thursday morning, departure for Capri, for a short break at the Blue Cave and then off to Positano / Amalfi. On Friday we will be strolling along the Amalfi coast, to conclude our trip to Salerno at the Marina D'Arechi. Saturday breakfast on board and disembarkation by 8:00.
Our trip starts here
Salerno, SA, Italia
Saturday 17 August from 16:00 until Saturday 17 August at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Salerno, SA, Italia
Saturday 24 August from 6:00 until Saturday 24 August at 8:00
Reviews of Simona
Other important information
Dear sailing friends, to reach Salerno, we have several possibilities: by car (parking in the Marina d'Arechi where the boat is moored), by train (the Marina D'Arechi from the station is only 10 km away), by plane flying over Naples then train about 40 minutes to Salerno. Remember to bring: comfortable clothing - sunscreen - hat - ecological soaps - light wind jacket - rubber shoes like a flip-flop to go ashore with the tender. Remember not to carry: bulky hard bags We also remind you that: This itinerary includes a great deal of navigation, due to adverse weather conditions it could necessarily undergo variations, but in any case, even with different orders, we will try to touch all the most beautiful places mentioned above. Decisions for your safety are taken solely and exclusively by the sailing instructor skipper. Good wind!
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Lenzuola + gas cucina 15 euro a pax - asciugamani (facoltative) euro 7 a pax - motore fuoribordo (da dividere x 10 pax) euro 120 a settimana - sup (facoltativo) da dividere per 10 pax euro 80 a settimana -
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.