Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Pontine islands on a sailing boat, all inclusive!"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We are Marco and Dalila, we offer a sailing cruise in ponza and in the Pontine islands. We grew up in these islands and we know them well, we will take you to discover the unexpected wonders of these enchanted islands with which we fell in love. We offer very cheap trips because we try to combine comfort on board with an uncoated but authentic type of sail.
Modulo 90 Progetto Santarelli
- 1 doppia + 2 cuccette singole + matrimoniale in dinette
Project by the genius Santarelli, a boat conceived for high-level regattas. Made more versatile in the following years, this boat is a perfect compromise between fun and cruising!
Spacious and optimized to make your adventures comfortable.
Possibility to organize aperitifs at sunset and romantic candlelit dinners with cook on board.
You can easily reach the islands of the middle Tyrrhenian: Ponza, Palmarola, Ventotene as far as Ischia, Capri and Procida or the most exclusive in central Italy such as San Felice, Gaeta, Sperlonga, Terracina up to Naples.
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Monday 27 July from 9:00 until Monday 27 July at 15:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Sunday 2 August from 9:00 until Sunday 2 August at 12:00
Reviews of Umberto
Other important information
We will embark at the port of Nettuno, reachable by train from Rome. I recommend to bring the cable for the USB phone charger, comfortable clothing, sneakers with white sole if possible and soft bag. We will take care of the rest!
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.