Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Pontine islands on a sailing boat, all inclusive!"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We are Marco and Dalila, we offer a sailing cruise in ponza and in the Pontine islands. We grew up in these islands and we know them well, we will take you to discover the unexpected wonders of these enchanted islands with which we fell in love. We offer very cheap trips because we try to combine comfort on board with an uncoated but authentic type of sail.
Modulo 90 Progetto Santarelli
Project by the genius Santarelli, a boat conceived for high-level regattas. Made more versatile in the following years, this boat is a perfect compromise between fun and cruising!
Spacious and optimized to make your adventures comfortable.
Possibility to organize aperitifs at sunset and romantic candlelit dinners with cook on board.
The boat is equipped with 1 double cabin + 2 single berths + double accommodation in the dinette
You can easily reach the islands of the middle Tyrrhenian: Ponza, Palmarola, Ventotene as far as Ischia, Capri and Procida or the most exclusive in central Italy such as San Felice, Gaeta, Sperlonga, Terracina up to Naples.
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Monday 27 July from 9:00 until Monday 27 July at 15:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Sunday 2 August from 9:00 until Sunday 2 August at 12:00
Reviews of Umberto
Other important information
We will embark at the port of Nettuno, reachable by train from Rome. I recommend to bring the cable for the USB phone charger, comfortable clothing, sneakers with white sole if possible and soft bag. We will take care of the rest!
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.