This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Departure from the port of Nettuno in the afternoon.
Night navigation and landing in the beautiful Spermaturo bay in Palmarola .
In the morning you will wake up to a paradise and take a dip in the crystal clear waters.
Afterwards visit to the faraglioni with bath and in the afternoon bow towards Ponza , where you can choose the bay or the port where you can spend the night for fantastic evenings.
On the boat we have a comfortable kitchen, fridge for drinks, TV, stereo, inverter for charging mobile phones.
No hair dryer (only if docked in the port).
If you like, everyone can participate in roles in navigation or in the kitchen.
For the rest, guys, I'm available. Ask for any advice!
See you soon!
Beneteau 411 Evolution
comfortable cruise boat 4 cabins 2 bathrooms large dinette equipped kitchen tv stereo radar equipment comfortable cockpit fast boat dinghy with motor
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Saturday 29 August from 13:00 until Saturday 29 August at 13:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Saturday 5 September from 13:00 until Saturday 5 September at 13:00
Reviews of Osvaldo
Other important information
Useful information for your holiday:
You can easily reach the port from the station from Rome, leaving every hour and in 70 minutes you arrive smoothly: the station is only 300 meters from the port.
For those who come by car, paid parking spaces around € 10 per day and traffic allowing 90 minutes from Rome for boarding.
I recommend non-rigid bags to fold and stow, you will be more comfortable in the cabins.
Light rubber shoes are recommended but on the boat they are not needed, slippers and sandals are more practical.
Shorts, swimsuit and T-shirts, sweatshirts, windproof jackets; if possible, make sure that little clothes are used on the boat so don't bring the whole wardrobe.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- 20 lenzuola per cabina
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.