Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Four days of the week in the Pontine Islands with a meditation option on a sailing boat"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
This year among the splendid waters of the Pontine islands, surrounded by the energy of the sea, the wind, the scents of the Mediterranean scrub, we offer you a novelty: MEDITATION IN SAILBOAT , with a certified teacher by the National ATMAN Association.
What better place to practice meditation techniques and find yourself in complete relaxation?
The life on board, the sharing of spaces, the possibility to participate in the maneuvers for the management of the boat, assisted by the skipper, will offer us ideas for guided active meditation .
In the splendid coves, on the sand, at sunset we will experience various meditation techniques of Indian, Tibetan and Christian traditions.
- relax the body and get to know the breath
- observe and understand thought
- learn to concentrate by developing the mind
- fundamentals of meditation
- meditation and color
- meditation and sound
- meditation and soul, knowing the best part of oneself.
The meditation option on the boat is € 20 per day per person.
We set sail from Neptune on Mondays from 14:00 to 16:00 to head towards the Pontine islands.
We will arrive in Palmarola in the evening where we will anchor in the most protected cove. By booking early, and weather permitting, you can dine at the exclusive restaurant in Cala del Francese.
Tuesday morning after taking a first bath, we will head to Ponza to have lunch in Chiaia di Luna. After three hours of navigation we will arrive at the enchanting island of Ventotene, moor in the historic Roman Port and you will have the opportunity to explore the island.
Wednesday morning we will set sail to go for a swim in the crystalline waters of the park of the island of Santo Stefano .
We will circumnavigate the island of Ventotene and then head to Ponza where we will spend the night either in the harbor or in the port.
Thursday morning we will have breakfast in front of the natural arch in an uncontaminated and magical context.
Before heading towards Nettuno we will make a last stop with a swim in one of the coves of Ponza or Palmarola.
Oceanis 440 Beneteau
The boat is an Oceanis 440 Beneteau. It has 4 double cabins and two bathrooms, one of which is electric. the kitchen is equipped with cookware and dishes. The cockpit and dinette are large and comfortable.
Wind power plant, sup, tender with outboard.
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Monday 4 July from 13:00 until Monday 4 July at 15:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Thursday 7 July from 15:00 until Thursday 7 July at 17:00
Reviews of Mirko
Other important information
To get on board you must have a valid Green Pass.
What to bring:
No trolley, but soft bags.
Bring your own masks
Bring pillowcases, sheets or a sleeping bag
Shoes with white sole
Protective sun cream
The skipper does not participate in the expenses of the holiday
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Opzione meditazione in barca 20€ al giorno a persona
- Tessera socio-assicurativa 10€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.