Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Four days in August in the Pontine Islands at an unbeatable cost"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We set sail on Mondays from Neptune from 14:00 to 16:00 to head towards the Pontine islands.
We will arrive in Palmarola in the evening where we will anchor in the most protected cove. By booking in time, and weather permitting, you can dine at the exclusive restaurant in Cala del Francese.
Tuesday morning after taking a first bath, we will head to Ponza to have lunch in Chiaia di Luna.
After three hours of navigation we will arrive at the enchanting island of Ventotene, moor in the historic Roman Port and you will have the opportunity to explore the island.
On Wednesday morning we will set sail to go for a swim in the crystalline waters of the park of the island of Santo Stefano.
We will circumnavigate the island of Ventotene and then head to Ponza where we will spend the night either in the harbor or in the port.
Thursday morning we will have breakfast in front of the natural arch in an uncontaminated and magical context.
Before heading towards Nettuno we will make a last stop with a swim in one of the coves of Ponza or Palmarola.
Oceanis 440 Beneteau
The boat is an Oceanis 440 Beneteau. It has 4 double cabins and two bathrooms, one of which is electric. the kitchen is equipped with cookware and dishes. The cockpit and dinette are large and comfortable.
Wind power plant, sup, tender with outboard.
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Monday 1 August from 13:00 until Monday 1 August at 15:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Thursday 4 August from 15:00 until Thursday 4 August at 17:00
Reviews of Mirko
Other important information
It is strongly recommended to take a quick swab in the 48 hours prior to boarding.
What to bring:
No trolley, but soft bags.
Bring your own masks
Bring pillowcases, sheets or a sleeping bag
Shoes with white sole
Protective sun cream
The skipper does not participate in the expenses of the holiday
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Tessera socio-assicurativa 10€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.