Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Cruise Tremiti Islands / Vieste / Rodi Garganico, departure from Termoli"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Cruise Tremiti Islands / Vieste / Rodi Garganico / Termoli. Departure from Termoli to the Tremiti Islands (about 4 hours) where we will enjoy the beauty of the natural park and its splendid crystalline bays. After a couple of nights at anchor we will sail for about 30 miles to the Vieste marina, where we will stop for a couple of nights, visiting the Gargano and its beautiful bays during the day. We will then begin the return to Termoli, making a stop in Rodi Garganico, where we will spend the night in the Marina, and visit the city. The next morning departure for Termoli, where we will land in afternoon, where our vacation will end. Of course the program is flexible and can be changed in based on guests' requests and weather conditions (unfortunately the Tremiti islands offer few safe shelters and therefore weather conditions must be monitored carefully e could affect the holiday).
The boat is a 36 feet (11.5mt), perfectly equipped for comfortable cruising. Equipped with hot water also in the cockpit, heating, and all that is needed for the cruise. There are nr. 3 double bunks, and a bathroom. Kept in perfect condition.
Our trip starts here
Termoli, CB, Italia
Tuesday 7 September from 15:00 until Tuesday 7 September at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Termoli, CB, Italia
Tuesday 14 September from 8:00 until Tuesday 14 September at 10:00
Reviews of Marco
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.