This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
A sailboat weekend that offers the possibility to visit the islands of the Tuscan Archipelago: Elba Island, Capraia or the Lily. Sailing in these seas is usually encountered by dolphins who often play in the boat's boat while accompanying us while sailing. The route is therefore ideal for large and small explorers of the seas ... Also for those who are interested in running a sailing boat, there will be useful explanations and practical tests, even for simple curious.
Atlantic 61, Anassis
Comfortable maxi yacht armed with cutter, plenty of space both under deck and outside. Fully teak-covered blanket, spacious, well-finished wood interior. Oceanic good quality marine boat.
Our trip starts here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Thursday 1 June from 18:00 until Thursday 1 June at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Sunday 4 June from 18:00 until Sunday 4 June at 20:00
Reviews of Marino
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.