This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The first official release of 2019.
Boarding scheduled in the afternoon in San Vincenzo , where we will get to know each other and take a brief briefing before departure, scheduled for the next morning.
The first stop will be Porto Azzurro , where we will first sail near the coast of the Etruscans (Baratti-Populonia) then the eastern part of the island , we will visit the characteristic village of Porto Azzurro and will stop in the harbor.
The next morning we will sail to Portoferraio , where we will stop in its beautiful and sheltered gulf then, then enter the port.
On the last day we will sail near the island and then head towards our port of disembarkation.
A beautiful long weekend to discover the island in one of the most beautiful moments of the year, the Spring.
Possibility of being flanked by another boat.
3 double cabins, a cabin with bunk beds, possibly 2 seats in the collapsible dinette, 2 bathrooms equipped with a hot water boiler. 2.55m fiberglass tender. Very funny boat, that really allows you to go sailing, very high-performance hull, the right compromise for a comfortable and fun cruise. The interior spaces are very large, the table of the dinette measures 1.8 m., All the interiors and cabins are covered in teak Burma. Large cockpit where you can enjoy aperitifs at sunset and dinners. Equipped with a canopy that can be inserted into the lazybag, sprayhood and a beautiful carbon steering wheel, perfect for selfies :-)
Our trip starts here
San Vincenzo, LI, Italia
Friday 19 April from 15:00 until Friday 19 April at 21:00
Our trip ends here
San Vincenzo, LI, Italia
Monday 22 April from 16:00 until Monday 22 April at 20:00
Reviews of Massimiliano
Other important information
Some warm garments
Shoes possibly with light sole
Soft bag - NO TROLLEY
And a great desire to have fun and enjoy the sea
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.