This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
At the Port you will find immediately the guarded parking is covered and or included in the price.
We sail in the Tuscan Archipelago, I'm not sure what our destination is, but surely the wind will tell us the route!
- Giannutri ...
These are our paradises to explore and love, who knows where we're going!
On board you have the comfort of a super-equipped and strangely comfortable boat, an excellent sailor and an old skipper with a few miles on your skin.
If you play the guitar, there's plenty to do in the evening!
Beneteau Cyclades 43.3
Sailboat of 13 meters with 3 double cabins and 3 private bathrooms with large and spacious living area under deck, convertible into a double, a Fridge counter and a refrigerated cell fridge; kitchen with three burners plus oven, double sink.
- 400 liters of fresh water
- 210 liters of fuel
- Internal and external stereo system
- Sealed batteries for 280 ah
- Solar panels
- Bow thruster
- Electric anchor windlass
- Bow anchor of 25 kg
- Chain 70 meters
- 15 kg stern anchor
- Tender for 4 people
- 2.5 hp outboard
- Shower with sea water at the bow
- Shower with fresh water at the stern
- Retractable ladder at sea level
- Boardwalk for mooring on the quay
- Cushions in the cockpit
- Sundeck cushions at the bow
- Illuminated awning with rain closures
- Canopy over windowed deckhouse
- New lamina fiber and mainsail
- Trolling tackle
- Safety equipment for 10 people
- Inflatable oceanic safety car
Our trip starts here
Cecina, LI, Italia
Friday 28 June from 19:00 until Friday 28 June at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Cecina, LI, Italia
Sunday 30 June from 19:00 until Sunday 30 June at 24:00
Reviews of Claudio
Other important information
When you arrive at the port of Cecina, you immediately find the parking lot guarded and covered, we put it included in the price and it is not a trivial matter.
We are at the beginning of the warm season so I recommend the sun cream but also a sweatshirt for the evening, the prosecco is already on board and the desire to have fun bring it with you!
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.