This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The ingredients are all there: the beauty and uniqueness of the route , the ideal period , the meticulous professionalism of the organization.
You will be the real protagonists of the 151 Miles.
We start on Wednesday with a beautiful dinner at the Crew Party at the Yachting Club of Marina di Pisa.
On Thursday the start of the start at 16 in front of Tirrenia . The regatta takes place over three days with the Giraglia-Formiche di Grosseto route and arrival at Punta Ala, where on Saturday evening there will be a magnificent dinner with fireworks.
Return on Sunday with complete calm in Marina di Cecina.
Dufour 44 Performance
Produced and matriculated in 2006, it is a comfortable and performing boat with 3 cabins and 2 bathrooms, one of which is exclusively for the owner's cabin in the bow. This is the model with bulb and increased mast and rigging in dyform completely overhauled in 2018 as well as the sails in triradial dacron.
Our trip starts here
Marina Di Pisa, Marina di Pisa, PI, Italia
Wednesday 29 May from 16:00 until Wednesday 29 May at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Marina di Cecina, Cecina, LI, Italia
Sunday 2 June from 16:00 until Sunday 2 June at 19:00
Reviews of Roberto
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.