This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Thursday evening boarding, accommodation on board, small briefing and then dinner together to get to know us.
On Friday mornings, perhaps immediately after dawn, we will set sail for Capraia , the navigation takes about 6 hours and will take us to sail near the island of Gorgona and in the sanctuary of the cetaceans , maybe they will come to greet us also very nice dolphins, we will arrive destination around lunchtime, which we will strictly do in some harbor near the port.
Beautiful late afternoon we will enter the characteristic small port of Capraia, possibility to visit the town, and dinner on land or by boat.
On Saturday we will have the opportunity to discover Capraia from the sea, the famous Cala Rossa , the Zenobito tip , a day to spend at sea celebrating summer.
In the evening we will enter the port again, dinner at the restaurants or on board and we will spend the evening cruising around Capraia.
On Sunday mornings we will calmly return to the port of departure.
3 double cabins, a cabin with bunk beds, possibly 2 seats in the collapsible dinette, 2 bathrooms equipped with a hot water boiler. 2.55m fiberglass tender. Very funny boat, that really allows you to go sailing, very high-performance hull, the right compromise for a comfortable and fun cruise. The interior spaces are very large, the table of the dinette measures 1.8 m., All the interiors and cabins are covered in teak Burma. Large cockpit where you can enjoy aperitifs at sunset and dinners. Equipped with a canopy that can be inserted into the lazybag, sprayhood and a beautiful carbon steering wheel, perfect for selfies :-)
Our trip starts here
Marina di Pisa, PI, Italia
Thursday 13 June from 16:00 until Thursday 13 June at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Livorno, LI, Italia
Sunday 16 June from 17:00 until Sunday 16 June at 20:00
Reviews of Massimiliano
Other important information
-Federa for the pillow
And a great desire for the sea !!! We are waiting for you to celebrate summer!
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.