This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Summer is just ... a state of mind ... so we don't give a damn and we continue to float for one of the unmissable events of the year .. a bit like the New Year or May 1st!
THE PROGRAM :
- Friday: from 18 to 21.30 boarding and aperitif in one of the port's premises before leaving the moorings and heading towards the island of Elba. We will stop at the warehouses for the night and wake up with a dip!
- Saturday: day of sailing and bathing, then anchoring a package for an aperitif and dinner together.
- Sunday: between a bath and another we will also be able to make a small regatta to have fun and play a little with the sails and the maneuvers, before returning to the port in the evening.
NB: The program may undergo variations based on weather and sea conditions.
Embarkation and disembarkation from the port of SAN VINCENZO
THE BOATS OF THE FLOTTLE:
- Bavaria 46
- Sun odyssey 49
- Cyclades 50
- Sun odyssey 43
The skippers making this flotilla happen
Check out the crew!
During the flotilla we will be on board the following boats:
- Sun Odyssey 43 from 2004, with 4 cabins and 2 bathrooms;
- Bavaria 46 from 2018, with 4 cabins and 3 bathrooms;
- Sun Odyssey 49 from 2006, with 4 cabins and 4 bathrooms;
- Cyclades 50.3 of 2006, with 5 cabins and 3 bathrooms.
NB: in the gallery you will find some examples of the 4 models.
Our trip starts here
San Vincenzo, LI, Italia
Friday 20 September from 18:00 until Friday 20 September at 22:00
Our trip ends here
San Vincenzo, LI, Italia
Sunday 22 September from 17:00 until Sunday 22 September at 19:00
Reviews of Emanuele
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Starter Pack 25€ (pulizie finali, tender, motore del tender, refill bombola gas etc...)
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.