This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Impossible to stay home for mid-August ... so here is a holiday on a sailing boat on the island of Elba not to be missed. We embark on Wednesday, August 14th in the late afternoon in Livorno, we organize ourselves for the galley and get to know each other. We sleep on a boat and on the morning of Thursday 15th August we sail sailing up to the Gulf of Baratti, spend the night and afterwards, en route to Elba where we will spend two days sailing towards the characteristic beaches of Elba and then returning to Livorno on Sunday in the late afternoon ...
Comet 375 Comar
It is a Comet 375, armed with a sloop, of 11.50 meters.
It is equipped with 3 double cabins, a bathroom and a large square with two comfortable sofas.
The kitchen is equipped with 3 burners, oven and 2 fridges.
The interior is entirely in wood and very elegant. It is a fast boat that ensures that it can sail even in low winds and guarantees the appropriate safety in demanding conditions.
It is equipped with stereo, boiler, hot water, GPS, solar panels, outdoor shower, wind generator, depth sounder, autopilot, stereo, retina for children, awning
Our trip starts here
Livorno, LI, Italia
Wednesday 14 August from 18:00 until Wednesday 14 August at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Livorno, LI, Italia
Sunday 18 August from 17:00 until Sunday 18 August at 19:00
Reviews of Alessandro
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.