For travellers from 25 to 45 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "LAST MINUTE Tuscan Archipelago: lots of SEA, lots of MUSIC & FIESTA!"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We will sail between the beautiful islands of the Tuscan Archipelago full of fun and lots of music.
Our boat is a Bavaria 46 '(14.4m) with 4 double cabins + convertible dinette and two bathrooms and equipped with all comforts.
Not suitable for couples who just want to relax: sailing and sea during the day and a fiesta in the evening!
Our trip starts here
Fezzano, SP, Italia
Saturday 10 August from 8:00 until Saturday 10 August at 11:00
Our trip ends here
Fezzano, SP, Italia
Friday 16 August from 19:00 until Saturday 17 August at 11:00
Reviews of Roberto
Other important information
The Marina di Fezzano is a private port whose access is regulated for each boat by a code to be entered at the entrance to raise the bar: this code will be communicated to you privately and you can enter by car to unload your luggage after which you can park car in parking lots near the Marina.
-No rigid trolley on board (When sailing, the boat tilts and slams everywhere)
- Each member must bring sheets and pillowcases; tip also hat / sunscreen / kway type waterproof jacket / shoes with rubber sole possibly clear /
- We will make a basic galley after which we will agree to complete it considering the preferences of each one
- based on skills, everyone will have the tasks they prefer
- the watchword on board is FREEDOM with the sole limitation of respect for others, except of course the safety in navigation on which I do not compromise.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.