Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sagra del Totano in Capraia in Flottiglia of 2 boats"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
What do you do in the November 1st bridge?
What do you think of sailing to the island of Capraia and participate in the Sagra del Totano
2019?!?! Also this year we will not miss this beautiful sailing and culinary event in which we have been participating since 2010.
It is not yet a mountain period, but only squid. This year we decided to do a 3-day mini cruise.
Have you never fished a squid? This is the right time. We will eat those caught in the evening.
In the various years we have also found a spectacular weather and in the hot hours we even took a bath. This small 3-day cruise closes the summer season. Don't miss it, you will have the chance to get the last few sails before winter together with old and new friends. The last baths in the Mediterranean before winter.
The Boats: BENETEAU OCEANIS 45
N ° 2 BENETEAU OCEANIS 45, prestige model - year of delivery 2014/2017 - 4 double cabins + 2 bathrooms + skipper dinette - approved for 8 + 2 pax - length 13.85
Program in principle:
Thursday, October 31: boarding at the port around 18:00. In the case even later, if one does not
could before. Galley and overnight on board.
Friday 01 November: sailing to Capraia and relaxing sailing to discover the
suggestive coves. Lunch in the harbor and then in the afternoon entry to the port, where we will have the berths already booked in advance. Walk on the island.
Saturday 02 November: Relaxing morning, or sailing around the island. It will come back
just for lunch. On the quay of the port there will be various stands, one for each restaurant on the island, which will make them taste their gastronomic specialties. We will taste succulent totano-based menus.
We will be able to savor the fried squids and potatoes, lasagne and croutons with squid and herbs. A visit to the totano market stands.
In the afternoon inevitable appointment with the fishing competition organized on the occasion of the festival of Totano. At the end of the race there will be the weighing of the squid. If you are not interested in fishing, no problem! Relax on board.
Sunday, November 3rd : we will sail from the port to have lunch in a cove on the island of Elba.
Maybe last bathroom. Return to the port for the evening at 18:00.
Our trip starts here
Marina di Scarlino, Scarlino, GR, Italia
Thursday 31 October from 17:00 until Thursday 31 October at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Marina di Scarlino, Scarlino, GR, Italia
Sunday 3 November from 18:00 until Sunday 3 November at 19:00
Reviews of Giuseppe
Other important information
Roles on board:
• Everyone is required to participate in the activities on board
• The crew participates and collaborates to prepare meals
• It is an important moment of aggregation and above all it is fun
• Get into the holiday spirit of boat life
• On board a common fund will be set up for the costs of: galley, landings and diesel
• NB: the skipper does not participate in the galley.
The itinerary may change at any time by decision of the captain, especially due to adverse weather conditions.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
• accommodation in a double cabin
• boat / skipper fee
• sailing school
• final cleaning of the boat
THE FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• round-trip port transfers
• common cash (to pay: ports - galley - fuel - skipper board)
• everything that is not included in "the price includes"
• mandatory Be Marine club / UISP card (for those who do not have one), cost € 20.00 with
accident insurance / third party liability insurance
• travel cancellation insurance + medical / luggage (cost € 25.00) - recommended
• NB: the skipper is exempt from the common fund.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.