For travellers from 20 to 45 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "4 days on a Sailboat,Celebrating New Year's Eve between the Tuscan islands and Corsica!"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
An alternative New Year. Sailing leisurely, relaxing and looking for breathtaking views of the Tuscan archipelago, to get away from the frenzy of everyday life and enjoy the spectacle of nature. Celebrate the new year's eve with good people in beautiful harbors, far from the consumerist madness, simply with a good bottle and the scent of the sea in winter. The itinerary will be based on weather conditions, there are many solutions. It will be possible to sail to the island of Capraia, also to Corsica, or circumnavigate of the island of Elba, stopping in an harbor for a whole day to go for a hike... The goal is to escape for a few days, in total safety.
Our trip starts here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Friday 27 December from 18:00 until Saturday 28 December at 14:00
Our trip ends here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Wednesday 1 January from 17:00 until Wednesday 1 January at 19:00
Reviews of Matteo
Other important information
Sailing in the winter is often much better than in the summer, but the weather can change dramatically in a short time. So it is advisable to wear comfortable clothes, warm, waterproof and windbreaker. The boat is an Elan 434 Impression, with 4 cabins, 2 bathrooms, generator on board, so we can have the 220v electricity also out of the harbor.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.