This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
From La Spezia to Viareggio to participate in the evening party of the Darsena district of Viareggio, the CarnevalDarsena , now in its 50th edition.
We will leave Saturday morning from the port of Le Grazie and we will sail to Viareggio, possibly sailing.
Arrived in the port, after a nice aperitif on board, we will go to celebrate in the streets of the district.
Sunday in the morning, very calmly, we will drop the moorings to return to Le Grazie.
The boat: We will sail aboard a Beneteau Oceanis 411 of about 13 meters with 4 double cabins and 2 bathrooms.
Our trip starts here
Le Grazie, SP, Italia
Friday 21 February from 18:00 until Friday 21 February at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Le Grazie, SP, Italia
Sunday 23 February from 16:00 until Sunday 23 February at 20:00
Reviews of Christian
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.