For travellers aged 20 years old or older.
8 people are interested
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Now that the nightlife is awakened, and the days of light in sea are endless and 'time to enjoy more of the enchanting seaside villages b>, always to be discovered and to taste. A week of sailing, sun, sea unforgettable aperitifs at sunset and excellent cuisine a board b>, without neglecting the pleasure of discovering the fascinating alleys of more and less known locations.
Comar Comet 12
Beautiful and fast sloop of 12.70 m, the boat boasts 3 double cabins, each with private bathroom, shower and electric toilet. A large dinette and a well-equipped kitchen. Above the deck, in addition to a pure racer armament, plenty of space for sunbathing.
Our trip starts here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Tuesday 28 July from 16:00 until Tuesday 28 July at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Saturday 1 August from 11:00 until Saturday 1 August at 13:00
Reviews of Fabio
Other important information
What to bring on board:
- Summer clothing
- Sunscreens with medium-high protection
- Sun cap
- If a waxed or a waterproof type jacket is available K-way
- A warm sweatshirt and an anti-wind jacket
- Beach slippers and sneakers preferably a light sole
- A beach towel, in addition to towels and products for personal hygiene.
All in one or more bags or in a soft duffle bag. Indeed any type of rigid suitcase or trolley would not be stowable and it would make you uncomfortable in the cabin.
The itinerary is rough and not binding, it will adapt to the crew requests and their style of vacation, as well as al weather.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Vi indichiamo che nei costi extra indicati tra i 200 e i 300 € sono compresi :colazione, pranzo e cena, aperitivi, bibite e alcolici, il servizio di cucina e corvè, quantificati in €25 pp al giorno, da pagare a bordo, oltre ai costi di carburante e ormeggi.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.