For travellers from 20 to 45 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "3 boats from Genoa to Rome: Cinque Terre, Porto Venere, Capraia, Elba, Giglio, Argentario"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A Flotilla, departing from Genoa to the Aeolian Islands and back.
3 crews , all with a lot of enthusiasm and desire to share the sea: Massimiliano, Mattia, Massimo . We expect a summer to remember with lots of fun, night sailing or nights at anchor to enjoy wonderful starry.
I am waiting for you at Genoa Airport where our one-way navigation will begin on Saturday evening and will end in Fiumicino the following Saturday.
Among the many Cala Rossa in Capraia or Fetovaia and Acquarilli all'Elba . Then stop in Giglio Porto, an enchanting village made of colorful houses and up to the Castle to admire the 360 ° skyline over the entire archipelago.
Subsequently routed to Giannutri , then routed to Rome for landing on the following Saturday.
You can participate in the maneuvers or relax during your holiday, snorkel, fish (equipment available) for a dinner all together. Aperitifs and sunsets will not be missing along the route, every day in a different place!
Our trip starts here
Sestri Ponente, Genova, GE, Italia
Saturday 24 July from 13:00 until Saturday 24 July at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Fiumicino, RM, Italia
Saturday 31 July from 8:00 until Saturday 31 July at 10:00
Reviews of Mattia
Other important information
The port has free parking easily accessible by highway or by train thanks to the Sestri Ponente station.
The boat is equipped with all comforts, tender with engine. Two bathrooms and each with its own bed. Cook two fridges. Ice maker if you stop on the dock.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.